There’s a big difference between a Vision Furniture Resin Folding Chair and our competitor’s $18.00 folding chair.
Our VF chair passes all BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) testing.
WHY DO OUR COMPETITORS MAKE SUCH BAD CHAIRS?
Our VF chair is built for reliability, safety and value. We achieved this through updated technology, careful design and deliberate product development. The proof is in the look and feel of our chair, as well as the chair’s performance in strenuous product testing.
We want to educate our customers on some of the most important differences that exist between different grades of Resin Folding Chairs. And, most importantly, we want to show why our product is a step above the rest and exceeds in all of the BIFMA tests for reliability while other chairs fail time and again.
1) Quality Raw Materials: *you get back what you put into the product*
The quality of the materials that are put into a product are an important first step in ensuring the quality and value of your end product. When it comes to Resin Folding Chairs, we use only the highest quality:
Cutting from Vision Furniture seat frame:
- bright white color
- smooth, dirt resistant finish
- virgin resin that is strong and flexible
Cutting from competitor’s seat frame:
- dull, grey color
- unsmooth surface with open pores that attract dirt
- brittle resin due to impurities
2) Quality Manufacturing:
Starting with good quality raw materials is only the beginning, and then the technology of the manufacturing becomes most important. Just look below to see the difference between our VF product and a common competitor’s $18.00 Resin Folding Chair. These photos show a cross section of the chair’s seat frame:
3) The Result: Our chair PASSES very important BIFMA safety tests while the $18.00 chair FAILS. This shows how the entire structure of our competitors chair is unreliable. The test is the simple BIFMA 5.1 Drop Test: drop 225lbs from 6 inches high then repeat with 300lbs from 6 inches. The VF chair exceeds the test while the competitor chair can’t even meet the lowest weight requirement!
4) Did you know:
a. The technology and materials that are used in our product ensures that our chair is reliable long after the initial purchase – with 15 month warranty.
b. Resin breaks down with age so it is important that your chairs only use virgin plastics and have real UV protection as resin deteriorates from UV rays.
c. Recycled resins break down much faster than virgin resins so it is important to know and trust your manufacturer’s materials.
d. Vision Furniture’s Resin Folding Chairs meet all 6 BIFMA 5.1 tests. This means our chair truly is the most reliable model on the market and is the best long term value for your business.
For more information about our Resin Folding Chairs visit our website or call 215.695.3300
We ship Internationally!
Written and Published by: Vision Furniture