Chiavari chairs made by Vision Furniture are easily available for purchase by clients all over the world… and we ship everywhere!
– Chiavari chairs and cushions can be purchased by container and shipped from our plant in China directly to your country.
– In 2013, we have shipped containers to Nigeria, France, Sweden, Tanzania, Congo, Kenya, Spain, Indonesia, Bosnia, Croatia and we are quoting international customers weekly.
– Our chairs and cushions are manufactured to order and then they are loaded in a 20ft container (432 chairs), 40ft container (900 chairs), or 40ft HC container (1000 Chairs)
- Pricing: our direct container pricing is very competitive. Chair frame prices are quoted in the lower $30s FOB China with cushions between $4.00-$6.00 FOB China depending on the type. Shipping is quoted from Port Qingdao, China to your port of choice. Shipping rates are quoted at the market price which can change weekly.
- Production Time: production time is usually 10-35 days depending on our available inventory. Chairs are produced to order, but occasionally we have inventory that is ready to ship at our plant.
- Quality Level: All products shipped from our plant are 1st Quality Vision Furniture chair frames built to our specific standards for both the chair frame and cushions.
- Payment Options: all direct container orders require a 50% deposit to start production. The balance will be payable upon completion of the production.
- Shipping: once the balance payment is received, the container is loaded and then booked onto the shipping vessel which will sail to the designated port. Shipping times vary — 5 days to Indonesia, 18 days to Canada, 30 days to South American Ports, and 45 days to African Ports such as Lagos, Nigeria, or Port Tema Ghana.
- Clearing Customs: the buyer is responsible for clearing customs in their own country. The container will be shipped directly to the port of choice and will either be CIF Port or FOB Port Pricing. The buyer should consult their customs agent locally to determine the necessary shipping documents to clear customs. We always provide the original Bill of Lading, Packing List and Invoice, but occasionally a certificate of origin, fumigation certification or another certification is required.
- Original Shipping Documents: once the balance payment is received and the original shipping documents are ready, the documents will be sent directly to you or your freight agent by FedEx Express as per your instructions. The original documents are used for customs clearance.
For more information call us at (215) 695-3300 or click here –> to request a quote.
Written and Published by Vision Furniture